Nothing will probably deter you from ringing in the New Years 2018 at a fancy Toronto or GTA venue or a house or block party. Things, however, do change if you welcomed a new member of the family in the past couple of months and years. One wouldn’t want to take the little person/s out in the open with a wind chill of -25C. So, what to do on new years eve with kids and a family? There are not many new years eve family events that are indoors, but there are a few that one can go to with the family and ring in 2018 in style. There’s skating parties, inflatables, children’s entertainment, fireworks and more. If you have little kids, check out some pre-midnight bashes, special kids’ countdowns and other New Years Eve 2018 events.
New Years Eve Family Events:
- New Year’s Eve at Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
- Disney On Ice presents Reach for the Stars
- Entertain Kids New Years Party
- Newmarket Tim Horton’s First Night
- Royal Ontario Museum for the Holidays
- New Year’s Eve at the Mountain
One can also attend one of the many outdoor new years eve events in Toronto, by keeping the kids indoors with a babysitter or a nanny, available to work instantly through Adam App.
Toronto New Years Eve 2018 Events:
- New Year’s Eve at Nathan Phillips Square
- Annual New Year’s Eve Skating Party
- Last Night On Earth NYE
- NYE Toronto Cruises (Mariposa, Jubilee Queen)
Do not let starting a family keep you from enjoying and letting your hair down occasionally. New Years Eve in Toronto can be extremely fun with a lot of indoor and outdoor events. So, get outdoors and hire help on Adam App for y0ur house and kids, so they can rest, stay warm and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate, while you enjoy your cosmos and martinis.